I've been working very hard on this course, to make this complex matter as easy as possible for you.
The Drug-Free, All Natural Way to stop anxiety and panic attacks using the food you eat (and avoid)
This program will contain all my old, recent and newest findings when it comes to the role our food plays towards anxiety and panic attacks.
I live by the 'rules' I will describe and have found a mental clarity and a mental stability I previously could only dream of. Some of my clients have been testing this for a couple of years as well, and the results are really good!
That's why I want to share all of these details with you. I'll explain what works and WHY it works.
Here is a small example of what you will learn:
- What scientific research can teach us about the foods and ingredients that have the power to stop anxiety or panic attacks
- The BIG 3 ingredients you need to defend yourself from Anxiety, Nervousness, Stress and Mood Swings
- The important Amino Acid and Neurotransmitter and how it can SIGNIFICANTLY help with anxiety (this is the MOST important thing you need to know and remember from this course)
- How to TRAIN your brain to create more Dopamine (dopamine helps with social anxiety and helps you be more EXTROVERT. It also helps you to react in a calm and balanced way when faced with a problem or challenge).
- Omega 3, a waste of your money?
- So, what about Magnesium?
- Taurine and how it calms you down
- How I eat fast food without harming my body too much
- The special link between sugar and anxiety
- The foods you should avoid, and the foods you should include, in order to feel great!
These are some of the topics I will discuss (in detail).
The important thing is that everything I will talk about is actually backed up with scientific proof. I will mention the name of the Doctors, studies, books etc. where needed.
This was a tough program to make, for me, because I wanted it to be as simple as possible for you. The goal is that you understand exactly WHY these ingredients, foods etc. will help you to decrease your anxiety and stop panic attacks.